Terms and Conditions of Advertising
The right to decline or omit any advertisement is reserved and all copy is subject to approval. Advertisements are accepted only on the condition that the advertisement does not in any way contravene the provisions of the Trade Descriptions Act.
By using our website you agree to the collection and usage of your personal information.
This privacy notice for The Oldie Publishing Ltd tells you about the types of information we collect and how we look after it, click here to read and comply.
By accessing www.greydar.co.uk, you agree that you will not:
- violate any laws;
- infringe on the rights of third parties, including but not limited to intellectual property rights;
- post or otherwise communicate any fraudulent or misleading material;
- distribute spam, viruses or any technology that may damage Greydar or its users;
- collect the data of any of Greydar’s users without their consent;
- advertise or sell any counterfeit items or otherwise infringe on the intellectual property rights of any third parties.
By using www.greydar.co.uk, you understand that:
- neither Greydar nor Oldie Publications Ltd take any responsibility for the actions or conduct of you or any party that uses Greydar;
- you release Greydar, Oldie Publications Ltd, and all of our employees, from any claims, demands and damages of every kind, arising out of any disputes, transactional or otherwise, that you may have with other Greydar users;
- if you breach any of the terms in this agreement, Greydar may issue you with warnings or remove you from the site;
- if the content that you load to the website is considered inappropriate, or is posted in an inappropriate section or category, we reserve the right to remove it from the site;
- Greydar and Oldie Publications Ltd reserve the right to make any changes to these terms at any time.